Lirik Lagu Disagree - Angel�s Orchestra

Lirik Lagu Disagree - Angel�s Orchestra

Black in white white in black
That is why there�s no respect
For the human race human faith
I cannot see that�s why i taste
The shed of tears it�s crystal clear
I cannot eat i cannot sleep
I cannot die that why i live

Trusting was a part of me
But now it�s gone to say the least
Trusting was a part of you
But now it�s gone to wreck the view
Anna want�s to buy some time
Anna want�s to realize
Like the crow that want�s to eat
He�ll find some time to make his peace

In the field out here
In the open air
Everybody lives in despair
From the one from the least
He can�t help you no can we
So first you�ll crawl then you�ll fall
When you try to climb that wall
Believe in him believe in me
You time is up and i am...near
At least i can�t do nothing but disagree