If I Had You is the third official single by pop rock artist Adam Lambert, from his second album, �For Your Entertainment�.
Adam Lambert - If I Had You Hot Lyrics N Video
Adam Lambert - If I Had You Hot Lyrics N Video
So I got my boots on,
got the right amount of leather
And I�m doing me up with a black kohl eyeliner
And I�m working my strut but I know it don�t matter
All we need in this world is some love
There�s a thin line between the dark side and the light side baby tonight
It�s a struggle gotta rumble, tryin� to find it
But if I had you, that would be the only thing I�d ever need
Yeah if I had you, then money fame and fortune never could compete
If I had you, life would be a party, it�d be ecstasy
Yeah if I had you
You y-y-y-y you y-y-y-y-y you y-y-y-y-y you
If I had you
From New York to LA getting high rock and rolling
Get a room trash it up �til it�s ten in the morning
Girls in stripper heels, boys rolling in Maserati�s
What they need in this world is some love
There�s a thin line between the wild time and a flat-line baby tonight
It�s a struggle gotta rumble tryin� to find it
But if I had you, that would be the only thing I�d ever need
Yeah if I had you, then money fame and fortune never could compete
If I had you, life would be a party, it�d be ecstasy
Yeah if I had you
You y-y-y-y you y-y-y-y-y you y-y-y-y-y you
If I had
The flashing of the lights
It might feel so good but I got you stuck on my mind, yeah
The flashing and the stage it might get me high
But it don�t mean a thing tonight
That would be the only thing I�d ever need
Yeah if I had you, then money fame and fortune never could compete
If I had you, life would be a party it�d be ecstasy
Yeah if I had you
You y-y-y-y you y-y-y-y-y you y-y-y-y-y you
If I had you
That would be the only thing I�d ever need
Yeah if I had you, then money fame and fortune never could compete
(never could compete with you)
If I had you, life would be a party, it�d be ecstasy (it�d be ecstasy with you)
Yeah if I had you
You y-y-y-y you y-y-y-y-y you y-y-y-y-y you
If I had you
Adam Lambert - If I Had You Music Hot Lyrics N Video