Craig David - One More Lie Free Hot Mp3 Lyrics

Craig David - One More Lie Free Hot Mp3 Lyrics



Brand New Music Video by Craig David called "One More Lie". Official Release March 15th 2010

Craig David - One More Lie Free Hot Mp3 Lyrics

Standing in the shadows of love
I�m getting ready for the heartache to come
(can�t you see me)
Standing in the shadows of love
I�m getting ready for the heartache to come


[Verse 1:]
Promise me, I wouldn�t cry
When the time came girl to say goodbye
I always knew that one day we would part
I always knew that you�d break my heart
But that was a chance I had to take
And even though I knew that it would cause me pain
Just one look and I lost my way
And if you�d ask I�d do the same again

[Chorus]
Standing in the shadows of love
I�m getting ready for the heartache to come
(can�t you see me)
Standing in the shadows of love
I�m getting ready for the heartache to come
(can�t you see me)

[Verse 2]
Some things in life are too good to resist
Opportunities that shouldn�t be missed
From the first time that I laid my eyes on you
I knew right then I couldn�t stop even if I wanted to
Cause somehow you got under my skin
My heart was locked but nothing stopped you breaking in
And even now I know that we�re through
Over and over I just wanna kiss you

[Chorus x2]
Standing in the shadows of love
I�m getting ready for the heartache to come
(can�t you see me)
Standing in the shadows of love
I�m getting ready for the heartache to come
(can�t you see me)

[Bridge]
I�m just a man with a hole in my life
No stars are dancing in my sky tonight
Baby I need you to make this thing right
I can�t be alone no one more lie

[Chorus x2]
Standing in the shadows of love
I�m getting ready for the heartache to come
(can�t you see me)
Standing in the shadows of love
I�m getting ready for the heartache to come



Craig David - One More Lie Free Hot Mp3 Lyrics