D. Brown - Other Half Hot Lyrics N Video

D. Brown - Other Half Hot Lyrics N Video

Other Half mp3 zshare rapidshare mediafire filetube 4shared usershare supload zippyshare by D. Brown collected from Wikipedia

D. Brown - Other Half Hot Lyrics N Video

[Intro]
I�m standin behind this glass wall
Tryin� to hide my feelings
But the work is seem
Just like I can see you

[Verse 1]
Standin� starin� at the mirror I see
Nothin� but flashes of your face
From one hundred to fifty percent
I feel somewhat a less of a man


Repelling from you like you was a sin
To never do you again
I know you feel my pain

�Cause the only part of me that matters
Is the one you have woah oh
(Miss it all in your face)
And I guess this why we were a mess

[Chorus]
Missin� the other half of you when you wake up
Would you try to cover it up with your make up
I remember you used to be twice as strong (twice as strong)
And now your other half is gone

Set pieces that taped up
You can sleep alone and I saw you stay up
We can�t lie forever this too long (We�re not that strong)
And now my other half is gone

[Verse 2]
Caught myself lookin� at my world as a whole
No no might it round no more
For life I�m so close to dry land ohh
(?)

Never understand the meaning of why
People say (?)
(?) what left of mine

�Cause the only part of me that matters
Is the one you have oh
(Miss it all in your face)
And this is why we were a mess

[Chorus]
Missin� the other half of you when you wake up
Would you try to cover it up with your make up
I remember you used to be twice as strong (twice as strong)
And now your other half is gone

Set pieces that taped up
You can sleep alone and I saw you stay up
We can�t lie forever this too long (We�re not that strong)
And now my other half is gone

[Verse 3]
Let�s make this picture of this puzzle clear
You think you have no idea how it feels
That�s a lie FYI
I�m burning in every nerve in my soul that I got

My bones is hardly bleeding
Food no I don�t eat it
And certainly I�m bleeding
And inside I�m failin� for you

And just like they see me and can tell
I see inside you as well

[Chorus]
Missin� the other half of you when you wake up
Would you try to cover it up with your make up
I remember you used to be twice as strong (twice as strong)
And now your other half is gone

Set pieces that taped up
You can sleep alone and I saw you stay up
We can�t lie forever this too long (We�re not that strong)
And now my other half is gone

[Outro]
Girl I know how you feel
Your other half is gone
Girl you should know I feel
My other half is gone



D. Brown - Other Half Hot Lyrics N Video