Europe - New Love in Town Free Hot Mp3 Lyrics

Europe - New Love in Town Free Hot Mp3 Lyrics



New Love in Town is the second single to be released from the Swedish hard rock band Europe�s eighth studio album, �Last Look at Eden�.

Europe - New Love in Town Free Hot Mp3 Lyrics

Nothing looks quiet the same
I see people and places in the moonlight again
There�s a grace ascendant to a broken sky
Now I know, there�s a reason why
I feel so alive

Cause tonight,there�s a new love in town
Waking emotion, I thought I�d never find
Yes tonight how you turn it around
I want to tell the whole world
There�s a new love in town


Spareless dreams, kind of lone
Always held my head up high
Little that I know
Then my rose turned it reality
It soon fall apart
Just I�m holding you gently
There�s a hole in my heart
A might of the dark

So tonight there�s a new love in town
Waking emotion, I thought I�d never find
Yes tonight, how you turn it around
I want to tell the whole world
There�s a new love in town

And everyone I meant has made me what I am today
And every choice I made has left me here today
And every time I see your face
I�ve gotten my way

guitar solo

Yes tonight there�s a new love in town
Is waking emotion,though I�ve never thought I find
Yes tonight how you turn it around
I want to tell the whole world
There�s a new love in town
There�s a new love in town



Europe - New Love in Town Music Free Hot Mp3 Lyrics