Kerli - Tea Party Hot Lyrics N Video

Kerli - Tea Party Hot Lyrics N Video



Kerli - Tea Party Hot Lyrics N Video

Welcome to the Tea Party
Want to be my VIP?
You didn�t RSVP
That�s ok, that�s ok
Welcome to the Tea Party (oh oh, oh oh)
Want to be my VIP?
When I all steamed up, hear me shout
Tip me over and pour me out

Your appetite is flex
I got the table set
Don�t get your dribble on my
T-t-table yet


I got the goodies baked
Got more than you can take
Just try and nibble on my biscuits and my rainbow cake

Let�s be traditional
And non commissional
Got my elbows down, pinkies up
That�s the way you sip my cup

Welcome to the Tea Party (oh oh, oh oh)
Want to be my VIP? (oh oh, oh oh)
You didn�t RSVP (oh oh, oh oh)
That�s ok, that�s ok (oh oh, oh oh)
Welcome to the Tea Party (oh oh, oh oh)
Want to be my VIP?
When I all steamed up, hear me shout
Tip me over and pour me out

Try not to move so fast
You know the sir comes last
I�m the lady fatha mucka try to show some class

Don�t drink the last cup
We keep it boiling hot
We keep the party moving till we drink the last drop

Let�s be traditional
And non commissional
Got my elbows down, pinkies up
That�s the way you sip my cup

Welcome to the Tea Party (oh oh, oh oh)
Want to be my VIP? (oh oh, oh oh)
You didn�t RSVP (oh oh, oh oh)
That�s ok, that�s ok (oh oh, oh oh)
Welcome to the Tea Party (oh oh, oh oh)
Want to be my VIP?
When I all steamed up, hear me shout
Tip me over and pour me out

I know this night is like no other
You�re not just another

I know it�s only getting better
As long as we�re together

I know this night is like no other
You�re not just another

Welcome to the Tea Party (oh oh, oh oh)
Want to be my VIP? (oh oh, oh oh)
You didn�t RSVP (oh oh, oh oh)
That�s ok, that�s ok (oh oh, oh oh)
Welcome to the Tea Party (oh oh, oh oh)
Want to be my VIP?
When I all steamed up, hear me shout
Tip me over and pour me out



Kerli - Tea Party Hot Lyrics N Video