Goldfrapp - Rocket Hot Lyrics N Video

Goldfrapp - Rocket Hot Lyrics N Video

Rocket mp3 zshare rapidshare mediafire filetube 4shared usershare supload zippyshare by Goldfrapp collected from Wikipedia

Rocket Hot Lyrics N Video by Goldfrapp, Music Video and Lyrics

Rocket is the first single from the fifth studio album, �Head First�, of British duo Goldfrapp.The song was written and produced by Alison Goldfrapp and Will Gregory. It will be released on 8 March 2010. To promote the single release, the duo is going to perform the song on the Friday Night with Jonathan Ross TV show on 26 March 2010.

Goldfrapp - Rocket Hot Lyrics N Video

Starting something, thought it could be fun
I started something, couldn�t go wrong

Danger, heartache, i�d always knew
There�s no winner, in this game you lose


But I still wanna know how she got in the door uninvited

Oo-ooh I got a rocket
Oo-ooh you�re going on it
Oo-ooh you�re never coming back

This is secrets, stories unfold
Flow by pleasure, losing control

Danger, heartache, something has died
No good pretending, i�m leaving this time

But I still wanna know how she got in the door uninvited

Oo-ooh I got a rocket
Oo-ooh you�re going on it
Oo-ooh you�re never coming back

Oo-ooh I got a rocket
Oo-ooh you�re going on it
Oo-ooh you�re never coming back

You�re never coming back
You�re never coming back again no no
You�re going out on your own

You�re never coming back
You�re never coming back again oh no
You�re going out on your own

Oo-ooh I got a rocket
Oo-ooh you�re going on it
Oo-ooh you�re never coming back

Oo-ooh I got a rocket
Oo-ooh you�re going on it
Oo-ooh you�re never coming back
(you�re never coming back)

5-4-3-2-1
We have lift off



Goldfrapp - Rocket Music Hot Lyrics N Video