Jay Sean - Still The Way Love Goes Hot Lyrics N Video
[Verse 1 - Jay Sean]
Pieces of our past, lay broken on the floor
Shattered just like glass, this love don�t make through anymore
Nothing left to say, we�ve run each other dry
There�s no one left to blame, is this the end for you and I?
[Chorus - Jay Sean & Thara]
Been having these sleepless nights, don�t know who�s wrong or who�s right
You�ve been a stranger to these tears in my eyes
And now that were separated and the colors have faded
It feels so complicated, these words that we say
That�s the way love goes
That�s the way love goes
That�s the way love goes
That�s the way love goes
[Verse 2 - Jay Sean]
Fates not on our side, god knows that we try
That�s the way it goes, bet my life on you and I
Going blow for blow and I don�t know you anymore
This ain�t a TV show, its not a script I would have wrote
[Chorus - Jay Sean & Thara]
Been having these sleepless nights, don�t know who�s wrong or who�s right
You�ve been a stranger to these tears in my eyes
And now that were separated and the colors have faded
It feels so complicated, these words that we say
That�s the way love goes
That�s the way love goes
That�s the way love goes
That�s the way love goes
[Verse 3 - Thara]
Don�t wanna miss your kisses, never though you�d hurt like this
But you could say this don�t feel right no, your pulling when I�m pushing
Let go but I�m still holding, I say I feel you for one last time
[Outro - Jay Sean & Thara]
Baby that�s the way love goes
That�s the way love goes
That�s the way love goes
That�s the way love goes
That�s the way love goes
That�s the way love goes
That�s the way love goes
That�s the way love goes
And I don�t know what I would have done without you
And that�s the way love goes
But couldn�t be my baby, wasn�t you my baby? I miss you
Still The Way Love Goes By Jay Sean Music Video Hot Lyrics N Video
Still The Way Love Goes Music Song a recorded by British singer-songwriter Jay Sean Featuring Thara which is the remake of Janet Jackson�s classic "That�s The Way Love Goes".