Kate Nash - Do Wah Doo Hot Lyrics N Video

Kate Nash - Do Wah Doo Hot Lyrics N Video

Do Wah Doo mp3 zshare rapidshare mediafire supload megaupload zippyshare filetube 4shared usershare by Kate Nash collected from Wikipedia

Kate Nash - Do Wah Doo Hot Lyrics N Video

La la la la la
La la la la la
La la la la la
Ha- Woo

Everybody thinks that girl�s so fine
Everybody�s like �I�ll make her mine.�
Everyone thinks she�s a bit of alright
But I think that she�s not so nice

Every guy�s looking in her eyes
Every guy�s checking out her thighs
Everyone thinks that girl�s a lady
But I don�t, I think that girl�s shady.

But I�ll just read a book instead
I don�t care if we�re just friends
I can hang out with myself
But I am off now to pretend

But I�ll just read a book instead
But I know that you think she�s first
I don�t even think she cares
But don�t know what you see

There�s nothing that
Ba bom ba bom ba bom bom
Ba bom ba bom ba bom bom
Ba bom bom Ba bom bom
Ba bom ba bom ba bom bom

Well I think she�s a b�-

I�ll just read a book instead
I don�t care if we�re just friends
freehotmp3lyrics.blogspot.com
I can hang out with myself
But I am off now to pretend

But I�ll just read a book instead
But I know that you think she�s first
I don�t even think she cares
Don�t know what you see

There�s nothing that
Ba bom ba bom ba bom bom
Ba bom ba bom ba bom bom
Ba bom bom Ba bom bom
Ba bom ba bom ba bom bom

Well I think she�s a b-tch



Kate Nash - Do Wah Doo Music Hot Lyrics N Video