Mario Barrett - Ooh Baby Hot Lyrics N Video

Mario Barrett - Ooh Baby Hot Lyrics N Video

Ooh Baby mp3 zshare rapidshare mediafire supload megaupload zippyshare filetube 4shared usershare by Mario Barrett collected from Wikipedia

Mario Barrett - Ooh Baby Hot Lyrics N Video

Verse 1:
hold on
don�t say nothing I just wanna make sure that your eyes are working
and what goes on here
only concerns the two of us
cause it�s only the two of us
and I feel like it�s �bout time for me to show you all girl
all the freaky things that I�m thinking baby

Hook:
your clothes are all off
and my bed is right there
besides your high heels all you�re wearing is your hair
and I could break it down for you if you not scared
like oh, oh, oh baby
pleasure principle can you work it in the chair
and I can get you right
with your legs up in the air
now I could break it down for you if you not scared
like oh, oh, oh baby

Verse 2:
it�s been so long
since somebody put it on ya like I�m �bout to put it on ya
but let�s make one thing clear
the things I�m �bout to show you I already know you gon� love
and it�s gonna be so fine for me to break you off girl
because I know just what your body needs baby

(Repeat Hook)

Bridge:
I wanna hear your body say my name, say my name
and you gon� be so happy that you came to get it baby
so gon� get outta them clothes go head and (go down�.??)
I�m dedicated to pleasing you
I know you�re ready baby

(Repeat Hook)



Mario Barrett - Ooh Baby Music Hot Lyrics N Video