Monica - Love All Over Me Hot Lyrics N Video

Monica - Love All Over Me Hot Lyrics N Video

Love All Over Me mp3 zshare rapidshare mediafire supload megaupload zippyshare filetube 4shared usershare by Monica collected from Wikipedia

Monica - Love All Over Me Hot Lyrics N Video Ringtones

Must not of been paying attention
I stepped right on in it, didn�t even notice how deep I was
I went from the ground to the top of the clouds
And now as I look down I see where I fell into your heart

Now I got love all over me
Baby you touch every part of me
Ooo I got love all over me
And I don�t want to get it off
I�m completely covered up in your love

Even my skin is changing ooooooo
I�m feeling women no more pricy blue hearts for me
You put the color back in my life
And now where there was black and white you�re becoming iridescent

I got love all over me
Baby you touch every part of me
Ooooo I got love all over me
And I don�t want to get it off
I�m completely covered up in your love

Before your love baby I was blinded
To think we painted you took it from me
You showered me with a new beginning now I�m clean
To be my surprise when you ran up on me
I came to life baby in that moment
You put your hands on my heart baby now it beats

Now I got love all over me
Baby you touch every part of me
Ooooo I got love all over me
And I don�t want to get it off
I�m completely covered up in your love

In your love
In your love
And I don�t want to get it off I�m completely covered in your love
Ohhh I��
In your �� Love



Monica - Love All Over Me Music Video Hot Lyrics N Video