Nicki Minaj - Go Hard Hot Lyrics N Video Ringtones
[Nicki Minaj - Chorus]
If you could you would get rid of me,
F-ck you gone do when a b-tch try to go hard?
But I won�t let you get to me (to me)
You should already figure I�ma go hard.
If you was as real as me you would never
Let another girl sit in yo throne.
I done put the choke hold on now
They screamin, �Nicki leave me alone!�
I am, I�m Still the one to beat.
Ain�t in a rush from these streets
I am the streets. I am gettin it in until the end
I gotta go, GO, go, gooo, GO HARD!
[Nicki Minaj - Verse 1]
Carter called, lemme get the car key,
you don�t want it with the Harajuku Barbie
Keep a marquis, everything sparkly (man man down! )
hit em on a walkie-talkie.
Hit em, hit em knock-knock, tell em let me in.
my name ring bells bitch buzz me in
And I only stop for pedestrians, or real real bad lesbian.
Hit em wit the Mac, hit em wit the Tec 9,
hit em wit the Ruger by the intersec�s sign.
hit em wit a Tommy so my niggas call me Pammy
and I always the jammy in the trunk or in the lambi
Put my whole burrough on my back and I�m gooda,
I don�t wanna hear what you would, what you coulda
I represent all the girls that stood up,
used to drink water wit a little bit of sugar.
Now I�m in the gym with my squats and my sit-ups,
doin the scissor-leg on the mat wit my foot up.
Young black pin-up, all of my bitches did up,
now I�m tellin LA Reid to step his bid up.
And I�m tellin President Carter he picked a winner,
b-tches like Nelly and Kelly got a dilemma
These birds all fly south in the winter,
f-ck I look like chompin on a chicken dinner?
You can hate me, but why knock my hustle;
I�ma be a queen no matter how they shuffle
Skirts with the ruffle, Louis on the duffle.
I�m a bad bitch no muzzle. (no muzzle).
Bitches is softer than Al Dente,
cut from a different kente.
tell em I�m the ninja,
Weezy is my sensei.
so I call him Splinter,
faster than a sprinter, gimme my chopsticks
I�ll have the rap bitches for dinner.
This is for my gentlemen in button-ups and khakis
This is for my n-gga 7-up in Catsaki
This is for my n-ggas wheelying them Kawasaki�s
Shout out to the back east saltfish ackee�s
kisses is to my fans, unless I�m feeling kinda cocky
Winter Wonderland is on my hand, it�s kinda rocky
I am Nicki, Minaj or Lewinski.
Pumps on the clutch, right hand on the six-speed
Write my own raps I gotta go, I gotta get me (gotta get me.)
OOhhh!
[Chorus]
[Verse 2 - Lil Wayne]
From slap-and-cry you start to die, so I must go harder
Gotta make these b-tches know me just like Bobby know water
Better yet, like Bubba, know shrimp,
but he don�t say sh-t when the gun on his lip,
and I don�t say sh-t put the gun on my hip,
so I don�t say sh-t but the gun on my hip.
If you don�t wanna drown don�t come on my ship
Check out how them b-tches just run on my d-ck
And me, I�m mad cause im a b-tch
I still got that b-tch cum on my lips
It yee ain got money, don�t come on my strip
And if ya got money, don�t come on my strip
I wear that metal, no Olympic,
but I can still make you tumble and flip
You f-ckin wit me if you f-ckin wit Nick
They ain�t fuckin wit me ,they ain�t f-ckin wit Nick
Your girlfriend and she just split
Cuz she wanna f-ck me and she wanna f-ck Nick
They wonder if he be f-ckin Nick, as long as she be f-ckin rich
That�s why I keep my luggage cuz, I swear yall�s a f-ckin trip
Young Money Dungeon, b-tch
my swagger is just punching b-tch
And I shoot like I�m from over-seas, so call my gun, �Gunovich�
Weezy F. Baby and the �F� is for a bunch of sh-t
Red drank, blue pill, white dust
Yes I love my country b-tch.
[Chorus]
Nicki Minaj - Go Hard Music Hot Lyrics N Video