Rihanna Ft. Will.i.am - Photographs Hot Lyrics N Video
Here�s a little story I gotta tell
�Bout this boy I know so well
Back in the day was cool and all
He fell in love I fell in love
I thought he was the one for me
Other boys I could not see
and look what happened to our love
I�m like how could it be
It shoulda been me and you
It coulda been you and me
But boy you broke my heart
and now I�m standing there
It shoulda been me and you
It coulda been you and me
Now all I got are these photographs
All I�ve got
All I�ve got
All I�ve got
are these photographs
All I�ve got
All I�ve got
Its nothing without you, you, you
Got nothing without you, you, you
Got nothing without you
Now baby its killing me
I�m saying its killing me
The fact that you ain�t around
Baby, I�m falling down
I need me a remedy
Been looking for remedys
I need you to be around
Baby I�m hurting now
I know you�re a better man (when I was your girl)
This land is a better land (when you�re in my world)
Today will be better, babe
?? went out yesterday, so happy and lovely
Hey, hey, hey
All I�ve got
All I�ve got
All I�ve got
are these photographs
All I�ve got
All I�ve got
Its nothing without you, you, you
Got nothing without you, you, you
Got nothing without you
All I�ve got are these photographs
I remember when I used to make you laugh
I don�t wanna be stuck in the past
But you�re all that I have that I had
And I don�t wanna lose what we�ve felt this far
This is me and you, you�re my superstar
I�ll give anything baby, here�s my heart
My heart..my heart
[Will.I.am]
My heart don�t stop
My heart be beating over
My loving never stops
Even though that it�s over
Girl I been reminiscing
With that way that Casanova
We back when we was kissing on your grand-mama�s sofa
Girl I got us lubby dubby on my photo album
I got them pictures back when I was rocking Calvin Klein
You had your best jeans on
Looking sexy on home (???)
Girl why couldn�t I be the one?
Why, why, why
Why couldn�t I be the one?
(why,why,why)
Why couldn�t you be the one?
(why,why,why)
Why couldn�t you be the one?
(why,why,why)
All I�ve got
All I�ve got
Its nothing without you
All I�ve got
All I�ve got
Its nothing without you, you, you
Its nothing without you, you, you
Its nothing without you
All I�ve got
Its nothing without
All I�ve got
Its nothing without
All I�ve got
All I�ve got are these photographs
Rihanna Ft. Will.i.am - Photographs Music Hot Lyrics N Video