3OH!3 - House Party Music Hot Lyrics N Video
Gonna have a house party in my house
Monday Tuesday Wednesday (PARTY)
Thursday Friday Saturday (PARTY)
Sunday better find somebody else so for one day i won�t have to clean up after myself
Everybody say fuck the clubs (x4)
I�m not going out
Everybody say fuck the clubs (x4)
I�ll be getting love in my house
I�m gonna have a house party in my house
I�m gonna pour booze down my mouth
I might stay up until the a.m.
Yeah i think tonight I�m just gonna stay in
(x2)
8 o clock 10 o clock midnight (PARTY)
2 o clock 4 o clock 6 o clock (PARTY)
7 am better get the fuck out
Cause there ain�t no room to be crashing on my couch
Everybody say fuck the djs (x4)
Cause they ain�t playing my shit
Everybody say fuck the djs (x4)
At my house i�ll be playing my shit
I�m gonna have a house party in my house
I�m gonna pour booze down my mouth
I might stay up until the a.m.
Yeah I think tonight I�m gonna stay in
(x2)
Fuck if I know if there�s a better place to go cause there ain�t no party if it ain�t my party (x2)
I�m gonna have a house party in my house
I�m gonna pour booze down my mouth
I might stay up until the a.m.
Yeah I think tonight I�m gonna stay in
(x2)
3OH!3 - House Party Music Hot Lyrics N Video