Glee Cast - Like a Prayer Hot Lyrics N Video

Glee Cast - Like a Prayer Hot Lyrics N Video

Like a Prayer mp3 zshare rapidshare mediafire youtube supload megaupload zippyshare filetube 4shared usershare by Glee Cast collected from Wikipedia

Glee Cast - Like a Prayer Hot Lyrics N Video

Life is a mystery, everyone must stand alone.
I hear you call my name and it feels like
Home

When you call my name, it�s like a little
Prayer. I�m down on my knees, I wanna take you there
In the midnight hour, I can feel your power
Just like a prayer, you know I�ll take you there


I hear your voice, it�s like an angel sighing
I have no choice, I hear your voice, feels like flying
I close my eyes, oh God, I think I�m falling
out of the sky. I close my eyes
Heaven help me.

When you call my name, it�s like a little
Prayer. I�m down on my knees, I wanna take you there
In the midnight hour, I can feel your power
just like a prayer
You know I�ll take you there.

Like a child, you whisper softly to me
You�re In control just like a child, now I�m dancing.
It�s like a dream, no end and no beginning.
You�re here with me, it�s like a dream
Let the choir sing.

When you call my name, it�s like a little
Prayer. I�m down on my knees, I wanna take you there
In the midnight hour, I can feel your power
just like a prayer
You know I�ll take you there
(repeat)

(oooh ohhh ..ohhh)
Life is a mystery, everyone must stand alone.
I hear you call my name and it feels like home.

Just like a prayer, your voice can take me there
Just like a muse to me , you are a mystery
Just like a dream, you are not what you seem
Just like a prayer, no choice,
Your voice can take me there.

Just like a prayer, I�ll take you there.
It�s Like a dream to me.
(repeat)

Life is a mystery, everyone must stand alone.
I hear you call my name and it feels like home.

Just like a prayer, your voice can take me there
Just like a muse to me , you are a mystery
Just like a dream, you are not what you seem
Just like a prayer, no choice,
Your voice can take me there
(Just like a prayer, your voice can take me there)

Just like a dream, you are not what you seem
Just like a prayer, no choice,
Your voice can take me there.




Glee Cast - Like a Prayer Music Hot Lyrics N Video