Slash Ft. Fergie - Beautiful Dangerous Hot Lyrics N Video

Slash Ft. Fergie - Beautiful Dangerous Hot Lyrics N Video

Beautiful Dangerous mp3 zshare rapidshare mediafire youtube supload megaupload zippyshare filetube 4shared usershare by Slash Ft. Fergie collected from Wikipedia

Slash Ft. Fergie - Beautiful Dangerous Song Music Hot Lyrics N Video

I don�t know who you are now
Mystery drenches my brain
I wanna jump deep into your mouth
Cuz something tell�s me it�s gonna rain

[BRIDGE]
I hear the drum rolls thumping
And my heart starts jumping
And that�s when I spit on the floor
Now my head�s exploding
And your gun is dirty
So I�m guessing I�m on a roll
Well it�s a fine time
Looking for a wine time man
And you said �baby you ready to play�
Well come right on this roller coaster
Cuz it ain�t over, it ain�t over

[CHORUS]
Now we�re on this planet
I�m in love with all your dangers, dangers
We can live forever
I can be your favorite angel, angel
Beautiful Dangerous

We acted smooth like rain
Save all flame that we�ll light
You can be sick, I�ll be nasty
Cuz sometimes it�s more fun to fight

I hear the drum rolls thumping
And my heart starts jumping
And that�s when I spit on the floor
Now my head�s exploding
And your gun is dirty
So I�m guessing I�m on a roll
Well it�s a fine time
Looking for a wine time man
http://freehotmp3lyrics.blogspot.com
And you said �baby you ready to play�
Well come right on this roller coaster
Cuz it ain�t over, it ain�t over

[BRIDGE]

Now we�re on this planet
I�m in love with all your dangers, dangers
We can live forever
I can be your favorite angel, angel
Beautiful Dangerous (3x)

[CHORUS]

(GUITAR SOLO)

[CHORUS 2x]



Slash Ft. Fergie - Beautiful Dangerous Music Hot Lyrics N Video