Sugababes - Wear My Kiss Hot Lyrics N Video

Sugababes - Wear My Kiss Hot Lyrics N Video

Wear My Kiss mp3 zshare rapidshare mediafire youtube supload megaupload zippyshare filetube 4shared usershare by Sugababes collected from Wikipedia

Sugababes - Wear My Kiss Hot Lyrics N Video

Da da da da-da da da da
Ba-da-da da da da da-da da da da

I�m like the tie around your neck
I make you look
So good in that

I�m like the watch around your wrist
Just wind me up and watch me tick tock tick

I�m just a pretty little thing
Get up make you wanna sing (ahhh-ahhhh)
Make you wanna buy a ring
I�m not trynna settle down
I just wanna play around boy

You want a temporary tattoo don�t you?

You wanna Wear My Kiss
All over your body
Once you try it on you can�t live without it
You wanna Wear My Kiss
All over your lips
I promise you this
You wanna Wear My Kiss

Da da da da-da da da da
Ba-da-da da da da da-da da da kiss
Da da da da-da da da da
Ba-da-da da da da da-da da da k-k-kiss

I�m like your shoes you like to wear
Someone step on them there�s gonna be a fight in here�
So show me off parade me around
I�m like the last piece on a mannequin just take me down

I�m that thing that�ll make you wanna sing (ahhh-ahhhh)
Take you out to buy a ring
I�m not trynna settle down
I just wanna play around boy

You want a temporary tattoo don�t you?

You wanna Wear My Kiss
All over your body
Once you try it on you can�t live without it
You wanna Wear My Kiss
All over your lips
I promise you this
You wanna Wear My Kiss

Da da da da-da da da da
Ba-da-da da da da da-da da da kiss
Da da da da-da da da da
Ba-da-da da da da da-da da da k-k-kiss

You wanna pucker up so less I hit the door
This kiss is lethal boy there ain�t no where to go

Just ask around about me everybody knows
My lipstick make up steal the show

Da da da da-da da da da
Yeah oh when I aim everybody hit the floor

Da da da da-da da da da
My sexy kill shoot to kill (kill kill kill)

You wanna Wear My Kiss
All over your body
Once you try it on you can�t live without it
You wanna Wear My Kiss
All over your lips
I promise you this
You wanna Wear My Kiss

Da da da da-da da da da
Ba-da-da da da da da-da da da kiss
Da da da da-da da da da
Ba-da-da da da da da-da da da k-k-kiss



Sugababes - Wear My Kiss Music Hot Lyrics N Video