Beyonce - Why Don�t You Love Me Hot Lyrics N Video
Now, now, now, honey
You better sit down and look around
Cause you must�ve bumped yo� head
And I love you enough to talk some sense back into you, baby
I�d hate to see you come home, me the kids
And the dog is gone
Check my credentials�
I give you everything you want everything you need
Even your friends say I�m a good woman
All I need to know is why?
Why don�t you love me?
Tell me, baby, why don�t you love me
When I make me so damn easy to love?
And why don�t you need me?
Tell me, baby, why don�t you need me
When I make me so damn easy to need?
I got beauty, I got class
I got style, and I got ass
And you don�t even care to care
Looka here
I even put money in the bank account
Don�t have to ask no one to help me out
You don�t even notice that
Why don�t you love me?
Tell me, baby, why don�t you love me
When I make me so damn easy to love?
Why don�t you need me?
Tell me, baby, why don�t you need me
When I make me so damn easy to need?
I got beauty, I got heart
Keep my head in them books, I�m sharp
But you don�t care to know I�m smart
Now, now now now now now now
I got moves in your bedroom
Keep you happy with the nasty things I do
But you don�t seem to be in tune
Ooh�
http://freehotmp3lyrics.blogspot.com
Why don�t you love me?
Tell me, baby, why don�t you love me
When I make me so damn easy to love?
Why don�t you need me?
Tell me, baby, why don�t you need me
When I make me so damn easy to need?
There�s nothing not to love about me
No, no, there�s nothing not to love about me
I�m lovely
There�s nothing not to need about me
No, no, there�s nothing not to need about me
Maybe you�re just not the one
Or maybe you�re just plain� DUMB
Beyonce - Why Don�t You Love Me Music Hot Lyrics N Video