Drake - Find Your Love Hot Lyrics N Video
I�m more than just an option
Hey, Hey, Hey
refuse to be forgotten
Hey, Hey, Hey
I took a chance with my heart
Hey, Hey, Hey
And I feel it taking over
[Chrous]
I better find your lovin�
I better find your heart
I better find your lovin�
I better find your heart
I better find your lovin�
I better find your heart
I bet if i give all my love
then nothings gonna tear us apart
I�m more than just a number
Hey, Hey, Hey
I doubt you�ll find another
Hey, Hey, Hey
http://hot-world-info.blogspot.com/
so every single summer
Hey, Hey, Hey
I be the one that you remember
[Chrous]
and I better find your lovin�
I better find your heart
I better find your lovin�
I better find your heart
I better find your lovin�
I better find your heart
I bet if i give all my love,
then nothings gonna tear us apart
it�s more than just a mission
Hey, Hey, Hey
http://yrmp3download.blogspot.com/
you hear but you don�t listen
Hey, Hey, Hey
You better pay attention
Hey, Hey, Hey
and get what you been missing
[Chorus]
too many times I�ve been wrong
I guess being right takes too long
I�m done waiting, there�s nothing left to do
but give all I have to you and
I better find your lovin�
I better find your heart
I better find your lovin�
I bet if I give all my love,
then nothings gonna tear us apart
I bet if I give all my love,
then nothings gonna tear us apart
Drake - Find Your Love Music Hot Lyrics N Video