Glee - Rose�s Turn Hot Lyrics N Video
All that work and what did it get me?
Why did I do it?
Scrapbooks full of me in the background.
Give �em love and what does it get ya?
What does it get you
One quick look as each of �em leaves you.
All your life and what does it get ya?
Thanks a lot and out with the garbage,
They take bows and you�re battin zero
I had a dream
I dreamed it for you, Dad
It wasn�t for me, Dad
And if it wasn�t for me then where would you be,
Miss Rachel Berry
Well, someone tell me, when is it my turn
Don�t I get a dream for myself
Starting now it�s gonna be my turn.
Gangway, world, get off of my runway
Starting now I bat a thousand!
ringtonesmp3lyrics.com
This time, boys I�m taking the bows and
Everything�s coming up Kurt
Everything�s coming up Hummel
Everything�s coming up Kurt
This time for me (ha ha ha ha ha)
For me!
For me!
For me!
For me!
Fooooor meeeeeee!
Yeaaah!
Glee - Rose�s Turn Music Hot Lyrics N Video
Glee Cast for the Glee Series (Episode 18) titled Laryngitis premiered on the Fox network on May 11, 2010.