Katy Perry - California Gurls Hot Lyrics N Video ft. Snoop Dogg

Katy Perry - California Gurls Hot Lyrics N Video ft. Snoop Dogg

California Gurls mp3 zshare rapidshare mediafire youtube supload megaupload zippyshare filetube 4shared usershare by Katy Perry collected from Wikipedia

Katy Perry ft. Snoop Dogg - California Gurls Hot Lyrics N Video

[Snoop Dogg]
Greetings loved ones
Lets take a journey

[Katy Perry]
I know a place
Where the grass is really greener
Warm, wet and wild
There must be something in the water
Sippin� gin and juice



Laying underneath the palm trees
The boys
Break their necks
Try�na to creep a little sneak peek
(at us)

You could travel the world
But nothing comes close
to the golden coast
http://hot-world-info.blogspot.com/
Once you party with us
You�ll be falling in love
Oooooh Oh Oooooh

California girls
We�re unforgettable
Daisy Dukes
Bikinis on top
Sun-kissed skin
So hot
will melt your Popsicle
Ooh Oh Oh

California girls
We�re undeniable
Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
West coast represent
Now put your hands up
Ooh Oh Ooh

Sex on a beach
We get sand in our stilettos
We freak
And we�re cheap
So play the songs on the stereo

You could travel the world
But nothing comes close
to the golden coast
Once you party with us
You�ll be falling in love
Ooh Oh Ooh

California girls
We�re unforgettable
Daisy Dukes
Bikinis on top
Sun-kissed skin
So hot
will melt your Popsicle
Ooh Oh Oooh

California girls
We�re undeniable
Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
West coast represent
Now put your hands up
Ooh Oh Ooh

[Snoop Dogg]
Tone Tan
Fit and ready
Turn it up cause its gettin� heavy
Wild wild west coast
These are the girls I love the most
I mean the ones
I mean like shes the one
Kiss her
Touch her
Squeeze her

The girls a freak
She drives a jeep
The men on the beach
I�m okay
I wont play
I love the bay
Just like I love LA
Venice beach
and Palm Springs
Summer time is everything

Come on boys
Hanging out
All that a-s
hanging out
Bikinis, tankinis, martinis
No weenies
Just to get
in betweeny
Katy my lady
(yeah)
You looking here baby
(uh huh)
I�m all up on you
Cause you representing California
(ohhh yeah)

[Katy Perry]
California girls
We�re unforgettable
Daisy Dukes
Bikinis on top
Sun-kissed skin
So hot
will melt your Popsicle
Ooh Oh Ooh

California girls
We�re undeniable
Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
West coast represent
(West coast, west coast)
Now put your hands up
Ooh Oh Ooh

[Snoop Dogg]
(California, California)
California girls man
I wish they all could be
California girls
(California)
I really wish
You all could be
California girls
(California, yeah)

Lyrics added by Candice, erinftw
Thank you very much.
We really appreciate this.




Katy Perry ft. Snoop Dogg - California Gurls Music Hot Lyrics N Video