Katy Perry - Futuristic Lover Hot Lyrics N Video
You�re so hypnotizing
Could you be the devil, could you be an angel
Your touch magnetizing
Feels like I am floating, leave my body glowing
They say be afraid
You�re not like the others, futuristic lover
Different DNA, they don�t understand you
You�re from a whole another world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I�m ready to go, lead me into the light
Kiss me, k-k-kiss me
Infect me with your love, and fill me with your poison
Take me, t-t-take me
Wanna be your victim, ready for abduction
Boy, you�re an alien, your touch so far away
It�s supernatural, extraterrestrial
You�re so supersonic
Wanna feel your powers, stub(�) me with your lasers
Your kiss is cosmic, every move is magic
You�re from a whole another world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I�m ready to go, lead me into the light
Kiss me, k-k-kiss me
Infect me with your love, and fill me with your poison
Take me, t-t-take me
Wanna be your victim, ready for abduction
Boy, you�re an alien, your touch so far away
It�s supernatural, extraterrestrial
There is this transcendental, on another level
Boy, you�re my lucky star
I wanna walk on your wave length
And be there when you vibrate
For you I risk it all� all
Kiss me, k-k-kiss me
Infect me with your love, and fill me with your poison
Take me, t-t-take me
freehotmp3lyrics.blogspot.com
Wanna be your victim, ready for abduction
Boy, you�re an alien, your touch so far away
It�s supernatural, extraterrestrial
Extraterrestrial
Extraterrestrial
Boy, you�re an alien, your touch so far away
It�s supernatural, extraterrestrial
Katy Perry - Futuristic Lover Music Hot Lyrics N Video
Futuristic Lover is a song by American pop singer, Katy Perry from her upcoming third studio album Teenage Dream.