Lirik Lagu Pure Vibracion - Me Gal

Lirik Lagu Pure Vibracion - Me Gal

Give Me A One Tall Of Water Please,
Its Been A While Me Don�t
Feel This Feelin For So Long,
She A Took From Me Boring Day,
Hold Me Hand And We Dance,
We Do The Reggae Reggae,
The Bird Is Singin Singin A Long The Way�

Me Gal, Lets Dancing All The Nite,
The Trouble Left Behind Now,
Lets Makin All The Dark
Nite Comes Alive..
Alrite�
She Love Me..Me Gal
She Love Me..Me Gal

She Looks So Fairy,
Queen Of Lion Land,
Love And Light She Have,
Wish I Had A Girl That
Always Hold Me Tight,
I Wish I Had A Girl That Always Colour Me Life,
Love That We Share We Can
Spread It Out,
Yea�.Yea..

What�s That In My Head,
What`S Shining Day,
What�s That In My Head,
Colour Shining�

Download Mp3 Pure Vibracion - Me Gal
Unlimited Music Download : Download Mp3 Clip Video Free