Miley Cyrus - Can�t Be Tamed Hot Lyrics N Video

Miley Cyrus - Can�t Be Tamed Hot Lyrics N Video

Can�t Be Tamed mp3 zshare rapidshare mediafire youtube supload megaupload zippyshare filetube 4shared usershare by Miley Cyrus collected from Wikipedia

Share

Miley Cyrus - Can�t Be Tamed Hot Lyrics N Video

For those who don�t know me, I can get a bit crazy
Have to get my way, 24 hours a day
�Caise I�m hot like that
Every guy everywhere just gives me mad attention
Like I�m under inspection, I always get the 10s
�Cause I�m built like that



I go through guys like money flyin� out their hands
They try to change me but they realize they can�t
And every tomorrow is a day I never planned
If you�re gonna be my man, understand

(Chorus)
I can�t be tamed, I can�t be saved
I can�t be blamed, I can�t, can�t
I can�t be tamed, I can�t be changed
I can�t be saved, I can�t be (can�t be)
I can�t be tamed
If I see my reflection bout my intentions
I�ll tell ya I�m not here to sell ya
Or tell ya to get to hell
I�m like a puzzle but all of my pieces are jagged
If you can understand this, we can make some magic
I�m on like that

http://freehotmp3lyrics.blogspot.com/2010/05/miley-cyrus-cant-be-tamed-hot-lyrics-n.html

I wanna fly I wanna drive I wanna go
I wanna be a part of something I don�t know
And if you try to hold me back I might explode
Baby by now you should know

[Chorus]

I�m not a trick you play, I ride a different way
I�m not a mistake, I�m not a fake, It�s set in my DNA
Don�t change me (x4)
(I can�t be tamed)

I wanna fly I wanna drive I wanna go
I wanna be a part of something I don�t know
And if you try to hold me back I might explode
Baby by now you should know

[Chorus]




Miley Cyrus - Can�t Be Tamed Music Hot Lyrics N Video