Fantasia - The Worst Part Is Over Hot Lyrics N Video

Fantasia - The Worst Part Is Over Hot Lyrics N Video

The Worst Part Is Over  mp3 zshare rapidshare mediafire youtube supload megaupload zippyshare filetube 4shared usershare by Fantasia collected from Wikipedia

Fantasia - The Worst Part Is Over Hot Lyrics N Video

Hey Yeah, yeah,

See I�ve been to a place, called hell on earth,
When your body�s the same, but your heart really burns,
That kind of pain, is more like a curse,
Yeah, yeah,
I was down on the ground, and the tears wouldn�t come,
I can not make a sound, and my voice wouldn�t budge,



And nobody around, they assumed I was down,
Yeah, yeah,
And I got ready to close my eyes, kiss my chance at love goodbye,
Here comes hope like a ray of light, it was your baby saying,

No, you ain�t gotta climb this mountain alone,
Just take my hand, and I�ll fight for you when you can�t be strong,
The worst part is over
The worst part is over
I�m here to hold ya
The worst part is over

See the measure of love, ain�t when your up,
It�s about who sticks around, when you can�t see the sun,
And you�ve proven to me, someone I can trust,
Yeah, yeah
I swear I got ready to close my eyes, kiss my chance at love goodbye,
Here comes hope like a ray of light, it was your baby saying,

No, you ain�t gotta climb this mountain alone,
Just take my hand, and I�ll fight for you when you can�t be strong,
The worst part is over
The worst part is over
I�m here to hold ya
The worst part is over

You�re the extra bit of faith when I�m giving up,
That little boost of strength when I�m against the wall,
In every way you�ve shown, you�re the definition of love,
[�] (Taught ya everything, oh) (Touch you everyday, oh)

No, you ain�t gotta climb this mountain alone,
Just take my hand, and I�ll fight for you when you can�t be strong,
The worst part is over
The worst part is over
I�m here to hold ya
The worst part is over

See I�ve been to a place called hell on earth, that part is over




Fantasia - The Worst Part Is Over Music Hot Lyrics N Video