Metric - Eclipse (All Yours) Hot Lyrics N Video

Metric - Eclipse (All Yours) Hot Lyrics N Video

 Eclipse All Yours mp3 zshare rapidshare mediafire youtube supload megaupload zippyshare filetube 4shared usershare by Metric collected from Wikipedia

Metric - Eclipse (All Yours) :: Hot Lyrics N Video

All the lives always tempted to trade
Will they hate me for all the choices I�ve made
Will they stop when they see me again?
I can�t stop now I know who I am

Now I�m all yours, I�m not afraid
I�m yours always say what they may
And all your love I�ll take to a grave
And all my life starts now



Tear me down they can take you out of my thoughts
Under every scar there�s a battle I�ve lost
Will they stop when they see us again?
I can�t stop now I know who I am

Now I�m all yours, I�m not afraid
I�m yours always, say what they may
And all your love I�ll take to a grave
And all my life starts

Now I�m all yours, I�m not afraid
I�m yours always say what they may
And all your love I�ll take to a grave
And all my life starts now




Metric - Eclipse (All Yours) :: Music Hot Lyrics N Video