Lirik Lagu Bunkface - You And Me

Lirik Lagu Bunkface - You And Me

Baby are you ok
I hope that you are in good shape
And you�re not tied up in stress
And if it�s my luck you�ll wear a dress
10 minutes past your birthday
Kept you waiting for me
Well I got stuck finding the cake
And that�s why I was late..

Deep see diving forever
Under the pressure
If it�s too much to ask..

And kiss this rip off the rumors
Light up the humor
Hitch a Nadia ride

The story sings and the chemistry wins
For both of us a dream..
Just let them go and turn off the lights
Cause it�s you and me tonight..

You and me tonight..

Super magic fever adopted
Desperate desire for the queen
I�ll be bubbling in between..

And roll the dice
Twice if you want too..
Red light to break down kick me out
To the end without a doubt..

The story sings and the chemistry wins
For both of us a dream..
Just let them go and turn off the lights
Cause it�s you and me tonight..

You and me tonight..

Now the times a machine
Just like the scene..
Glory of the morning makes me sing
It makes me sing..

And if you wanna go
Just take it slow..
Crack a joke and walk right out the door
It�s who you know..

The story sings and the chemistry wins
For both of us a dream
Just let them go and turn off the lights
Cause it�s you and me tonight..