Kanye West ft. Beyonce & Charlie Wilson - See Me Now Music Hot Lyrics N Video
Artist : Kanye West ft. Beyonce & Charlie Wilson
Song : See Me Now
Album : Dark Twisted Fantasy
Kanye West ft. Beyonce & Charlie Wilson - See Me Now Hot Lyrics N Video
I know you see me now right now
(I know you see me now right now)
I know you see me now right now
(You see)
I know you see me now right now
(Right now)
I know you see me now right now
Beyonce
I got my suit and tie
And I don�t know if y�all know
Well, maybe y�all do
Or maybe y�all don�t
But I don�t really care
It�s how we on it all the time
So I�ma get my money
Let�s go
Kanye West
Now, I�ma need you to kill the hypocrisy
This is an aristocracy
I�m Socrates, but my skin more chocolately
What�s up with who? That�s old news
I�m in a speedboat, in my boat shoes
Huh? I swear my whole collection�s so cool
I might walk in Nobu with no shoes
He just walked in Nobu like it was Whole Foods!
That nigga crazy, I told you!
Immature adult (uh huh), insecure asshole (what else?)
And if you fall on the concrete, that�s yo� ass fault
If you pass on a Kon beat, that�s yo� last fault
Get what you ask for, I swear that�s yo� ass, so
She got a big booty, but she couldn�t drop that ass low
�Til you take yo� last ho, and rope up all the cash flow
When you gettin� money, they be all up on yo� ass, yo
When you gettin� money Kons don�t let a nigga pass go
Straight to jail, yo, in a hell hole
Right next to Lucifer, tell �em I say hello
Ask him if I�ma be there soon and tell �im I said �Hell, no!�
Yo, what you say when your people get out of jail, huh?
My niggas is home
I guess I got everything
Everything I want
(Lets go shopping dog, lets celebrate)
But I don�t
No matter how good it gets
(Free Weezy though)
It�ll never be like before
No women in the crowd
Screamin� and it�s loud
Doin� things not allowed
And I swear it�s goin� down right now
(You know what it is)
I know one thing, my mama would be proud
And you see me lookin� up
�Cause I know she�s lookin� down right now
I know you see me now right now
(I know you see me now right now)
I know you see me now right now
(Right now, right now)
I know you see me now right now
(Right now)
I know you see me now right now
Kanye West
Pour the champagne, let your watch show
Shorty got a man watch, wrist look colossal
I admit my first watch was a Fossil
Now I�m in the Louvre, lookin� for fossils
Attention to detail is so uncanny
And the whip�s on the Sprewells, it�s so un-Camry
Somebody need to put us on camera
The world of Rollies and everyone families
Stay Jordan fresh, suits and Ferrari�s
Cute, your shorty watch Barneys, we at de Bonny�s
End up at Marley, Georgi, and service from Sergio
Da Kine Lamborghini, the chain throw off the vertigo
I know the flow just hit a hellafied vertical
This the Christ year, last year was magic, thirty-two
Lyrically, can�t none of y�all murder �Ye
�Cause y�all raps ain�t got no vertebrae
I got styled last June and she heard of me
I killed the fur last Paris, raised the murder rate
First of all, we all know the beats is
Like a mix between Fergie and Jesus
Imagine the direction of this immaculate conception
Every one of His Majesty�s swim parties is paegantries
Cannonball off the diving board when I am board
All my homies GD�s, but I am lord
Rap god, Greek mythology
And this life too crazy to think logically
Here�s something that you could use in analogy
My life is like a child�s illusions become reality
Beyonce
Now go get my throne
�Cause I don�t wanna stop
I just go in my zone
And I�ma make it hot
�Til it�s time to go
When it�s time to go
Where you tryna go?
You better act like you can see me now
(Exactly!)
[Charlie Wilson]
I know you see me now right now
(I know you see me now right now)
I know you see me now right now
(Right now, right now)
I know you see me now right now
(Right now)
I know you see me now right now
[Kanye West & Charlie Wilson]
I know you see me
I know you see me
I know you see me
It�s like I�m 3D
I know you see me now right now
(I know you see me now right now)
I know you see me now right now
(Right now, right now)
I know you see me now right now
(Right now)
I know you see me now right now
I know you see me
I know you see me
I know you see me
It�s like I�m 3D
I know you see me now right now
(I know you see me now right now)
I know you see me now right now
(Right now, right now)
I know you see me now right now
(Right now)
I know you see me now right now
[Kanye West Talking]
Hey, feel like one of those old R. Kelly joints, right?
I bet they put me back on the cover of Ebony now
I know Jet Magazine callin� right now
You lookin� good today, too
I like that
You got your new suit on
And she got the extra cute on
I know you thinkin� �This that Yeezy we all love�
I�m back, baby
We back, baby!
Uncle Charlie, by the way
And I�mma let you finish, but I got Beyonce on the track
That�s what it is
Black excellence, baby
We the elite
We the greatest in the world! (x2)