* Artist : 50 Cent N Jeremih
* Song : Five Senses
50 Cent & Jeremih - Five Senses Hot Lyrics N Video
50 Cent - Five Senses Hot Lyrics N Video
[50 Cent]
I�m gon be honest with you
I expect you to like me
I mean what is there not to like
I�m confident, got a great sense of humour
I�m fun, I�m the kinda person you have fun with
[Chorus]
If you look this good
I wonder how it taste
Baby if I touch your body
Hear you scream my name
Would you whisper to me it�s yours
Girl you smell so gentle and pure
You control my senses
Baby all my senses
[50 Cent - Verse]
It�s like everything�s good when I touch and you touch
It smells like heaven
Way better than atula
Your love let me taste it
Come here let me taste it
Time�s of the essence baby don�t you waste it
I tell you what I�m thinking you listen to my thoughts
So you could see my vision, than you�ll never get lost
If you follow my lead, girl I�ll be what you need
I put my trust in you,
Now put your trust in me
[Chorus]
If you look this good
I wonder how it taste
juzzmusic.blogspot.com
Baby if I touch your body
Hear you scream my name
Would you whisper to me it�s yours
Girl you smell so gentle and pure
You control my senses
Baby all my senses
[50 Cent - Verse 2]
I�ll be a true friend someone to believe in
I�ll give you freedom, unconditional meeting
If tonights her night, it�s her night
Just get back to me tomorrow girl alright
I�m not into cuffin�, I�m not into frontin�
I�m into gettin� paper, blowin� paper I be stuntin�
See to me it�s juzz music nothing
Lets get into something
Shall I come pick you up meet you at the tele girlfriend
[Bridge]
Would you whisper to me it�s yours
Girl you smell so gentle and pure
You control my senses
[Chorus]
If you look this good
I wonder how it taste
Baby if I touch your body
Hear you scream my name
Would you whisper to me it�s yours
Girl you smell so gentle and pure
You control my senses
Baby all my senses