* Artist : Bruno Mars
* Song : Just The Way You Are Remix
Watch Bruno Mars ft. Lupe Fiasco � Just The Way You Are Remix Music Hot Lyrics N Video
Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Remix Hot Lyrics N Video
[Intro - Lupe Fiasco]
First rule, never let em change you
Rule two, do you to the fullest
And never be ashamed to
Your just good at what they can�t do
And they hate that, they wanna paint you
In they color, put you on another
But what they don�t accept, and what they don�t see
The best thing is what you already be
[Bruno Mars]
Oh her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they�re not shining
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying
She�s so beautiful
And I tell her every day
Yeah I know, I know
When I compliment her
She wont believe me
And its so, its so
Sad to think she don�t see what I see
But every time she asks me do I look okay
I say
When I see your face
There�s not a thing that I would change
Cause you�re amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you�re amazing
Just the way you are
Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she�d let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think its so sexy
She�s so beautiful
And I tell her every day
Oh you know, you know, you know
I�d never ask you to change
If perfect is what you�re searching for
Then just stay the same
So don�t even bother asking
If you look okay
You know I�ll say
When I see your face
There�s not a thing that I would change
Cause you�re amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you�re amazing
Just the way you are
[Lupe Fiasco]
Uh yeah
The definition of real is
If you don�t feel then you don�t you feel it
Don�t conceal it, don�t be fair
You look great only silicon will bill it
A botox to kill it
You just killin off spirit
And you the one that you gotta live with
So don�t get caught up in appearance
And see the inner beauty
When you look off in the mirrors
[Bruno Mars]
The way you are
The way you are
Girl you�re amazing
Just the way you are
When I see your face
There�s not a thing that I would change
Cause you�re amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you�re amazing
Just the way you are