David Archuleta - Elevator :: Hot Lyrics N Video
David Archuleta - Elevator :: Hot Lyrics N Video
* Artist : David Archuleta
* Song : Elevator
* Album : The Other Side of Down
Watch David Archuleta - Elevator Music Hot Lyrics N Video
David Archuleta Elevator Hot Lyrics N Video
Whoa-oh-oh-oh
I had a dream last night
I didn�t know which floor to get off on. Hey-yay.
The doors they opened on, 4 and 5 and 6
and you were gone, all gone.
I didn�t understand, I didn�t want to know
at least I took a chance
I had to let it go.
Elevator goes up
elevator comes down
and you just go with the flow
�til your feet are back on the ground.
It�s an endless ride
sometimes it takes awhile
sometimes it tears you down inside
but it�s the butterflies
that keep you feeling so alive, so alive.
You gotta get back that high.
And in my dream last night
the doors they finally shut
and I was there, somewhere
Alone in my reality
inside an empty box
that�s filled with air
but I don�t care, noooo.
Next time I�ll get a ride
next time I�ll be OK
I�ll have a different dream tonight
Tomorrow�s another day.
Elevator goes up
elevator comes down
and you just go with the flow
�til your feet are back on the ground.
It�s an endless ride
sometimes it takes awhile
sometimes it tears you down inside
but it�s the butterflies
that keep you feeling so alive, so alive,
You gotta get back that high.
You�ll never know what you�re gonna get
what you don�t expect
can come and find you.
If you laugh or cry, you run and hide
but it�s all right.
Elevator goes up
elevator comes down
and you just go with the flow
�til your feet are back on the ground.
It�s an endless ride
sometimes it takes awhile
sometimes it tears you down inside
but it�s the butterflies
that keep you feeling so alive, so alive.
You gotta get back that high.
High-i-i-i-i-i, High-i-i-i-i-i, High-i-i-i-i-i
so alive, so alive
you gotta get back that High-i yeah