Iyaz ft. Stevie Hoang - Fight 4 U :: Hot Lyrics N Video
Iyaz ft. Stevie Hoang - Fight 4 U :: Hot Lyrics N Video
* Artist : Iyaz
* Song : Fight 4 U
Watch Iyaz - Fight 4 U Music Hot Lyrics N Video
Iyaz Fight 4 U Hot Lyrics N Video
[Iyaz]
It�s gonna take a lot
To drag me away from you
There�s nothing that
A hundred men or more could ever do
Just like the way down in Africa
It�s gonna take some time
But I know you�re worth fighting for
[Stevie Hoang]
I�ll fight for you
Oh ohh
I�ll fight for you
(Stevie Hoang)
Oh ohh
I�ll fight for you
(Iyaz in the building)
Oh ohh
I�ll fight for you
Oh ohh
[Stevie Hoang]
Girl I know everywhere we go
They don�t wanna see us together
Girl just don�t take your love away
Cause I�m willing to do whatever
Cause I don�t wanna see you cry
Girl, I just wanna be your guy
Just know that we will be alright
Cause as lovers we�ll prepair to fight
Cause baby I don�t wanna go another day
And I don�t wanna see another face
I�m not gonna let them tear us down
I�m doing this song, you know
[Iyaz]
I�ll fight for you
It�s gonna take a lot
To drag me away from you
There�s nothing that
A hundred men or more could ever do
Just like the way down in Africa
It�s gonna take some time
But I know you�re worth fighting for
Let�s go
[Stevie Hoang]
What they say
It don�t even matter
Cause they don�t really understand
What we have is gonna last forever
And I�mma do the best I can
Cause I don�t wanna see you cry
Girl, I just wanna be your guy
Just know that we will be alright
Cause as lovers we�ll prepair to fight
Cause baby I don�t wanna go another day
And I don�t wanna see another face
I�m not gonna let them tear us down
I�m doing this song, you know
[Iyaz]
I�ll fight for you
It�s gonna take a lot
To drag me away from you
There�s nothing that
A hundred men or more could ever do
Just like the way down in Africa
It�s gonna take some time
But I know you�re worth fighting for
[Stevie Hoang]
Now if you got someone
That�s worth fighting for
Don�t let nobody hold you down
Let me here you say ooo, ooo, ooo
(Ooo, ooo, ooo)
Say ooo, ooo, ooo
And if you find someone
That�s worth dying for
The one you can�t live without
Let me here you say ooo, ooo, ooo
(Ooo, ooo, ooo)
Ooo, ooo, ooo
(Ooo, ooo, ooo)
I don�t wanna go another day
And I don�t wanna see another face
I�m not gonna let them tear us down
I�m doing this song, you know
[Iyaz]
I�ll fight for you
It�s gonna take a lot
To drag me away from you
There�s nothing that
a hundred men or more could ever do
Just like the way down in Africa
It�s gonna take some time
But I know you�re worth fighting for