Jazmine Sullivan - 10 Seconds Hot Lyrics N Video
Jazmine Sullivan - 10 Seconds Hot Lyrics N Video
* Artist : Jazmine Sullivan
* Song : 10 Seconds
* Album : Love Me Back
Watch Jazmine Sullivan - 10 Seconds Hot Video
Jazmine Sullivan 10 Seconds Hot Lyrics
You did me wrong
For the last time
And I took so much from you baby
But you really crossed the line
You know I ain�t mad for nothing
I call my momma, she go to my cousins
And they ain�t never liked you from the beginning
So listen I�m giving you only 10 seconds to go
[chorus]
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, (oh),8 ,9 baby we getting close
Just don�t let me get to 10 (oh boy)
You broke my heart
With all your lies
You really should look for an exit
�Cause you running out of time
You know that I can get crazy
When I go off ain�t nobody to tame me
I�m throwing and breaking s**t cussing and looking
For something to hit you
And you got 10 seconds to go
[chorus]
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, (oh),8 ,9 baby we getting close
Just don�t let me get to 10 (oh boy)
[bridge]
You pushed me here
My back�s on the wall
There�s no more tears
I cried them all for you, yeah, you, you
(I cried �em all for you)
I honestly think that I�m being generous
Gave you my all and look what you did to us
Look how you finished us
So this is what I�m gonna do
10 seconds is all that I�m giving you
[chorus]
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, (oh),8 ,9 baby we getting close
Just don�t let me get to 10 (oh boy)
Just don�t let me get to 10 oh boy