JoJo - (I Only Know Him) In the Dark :: Hot Lyrics N Video

JoJo - (I Only Know Him) In the Dark :: Hot Lyrics N Video



* Artist : JoJo
* Song : (I Only Know Him) In the Dark
* Album : Can't That Away From Me mixtape

Watch JoJo - (I Only Know Him) In the Dark Music Hot Lyrics N Video




JoJo (I Only Know Him) In the Dark Hot Lyrics N Video


[Verse 1]
This ain�t the first or last time
We�ll meet up this late at night
To let our fate intertwine
Casually I�d rather be
Detach from all tragedy
This don�t need to be defined

[Pre-Chorus]
And I know that it�s wrong
I do I do
Baby keep holding on
I do I do
Yeah, I know that it�s wrong
I do
When the sun comes up, I�ll be gone

[Chorus]
I only know him in the dark
I only know him in the dark

[Verse 2]
Try to stay desensitized
Keep my feelings out of mind
My body won�t be denied
Never took this road before
Love was always at the core
Of anyone I�ve been with before

[Pre-Chorus]
And I know that it�s wrong
I do I do
Baby keep holding on
I do
Yeah, I know that it�s wrong
I do
When the sun comes up, I�ll be gone

[Chorus]
I only know him in the dark
I only know him in the dark

[Bridge]
Shadows across your face
Your lips a familiar taste
Stay focused, I tried
Can�t get this out of my mind
I want more than what this is
Whatever we�re calling this
The truth just breaks my heart

[Chorus](x2)
I only know him in the dark
I only know him in the dark

I only know him in the dark
I only know him in the dark