Lady GaGa - Living on the Radio :: Hot Lyrics N Video
Lady GaGa - Living on the Radio :: Hot Lyrics N Video
* Artist : Lady Gaga
* Song : Living on the Radio
Watch Lady Gaga - Living on the Radio Music Hot Lyrics N Video
Lady Gaga Living on the Radio Hot Lyrics N Video
I�ve got no friends
I�m my own queen
But I�m living on, living on the the radio
That�s my dream
Stone river eyes
And a lonely heart
If I�m living on the radio
They won�t tear me apart
10 steps and roses on the tree
10 steps and lonely nights
But you�ve still got me
On the road
Road paved in gold
Baby you must believe
Baby you must be free
Keep living on, living on the radio
That�s my dream
Baby you�ve gotta friend
And so many little monsters, yeah
Keep living on, living on the radio
That�s your dream
And when there�s nowhere to go
And your friends are gone
And you only got your daddy to call
It will be all right, honey
�Cause your songs are on the radio
�Cause the showbiz, all the caviar
The champagne and the sold out shows
But it will be all right honey
�Cause your songs are on the radio