Lirik Lagu Ainul Aishah - The Old Him

Lirik Lagu Ainul Aishah - The Old Him

He�s a dreamer
He told me he could fly
He�s a charmer
Don�t u ever ask me why

He climbs so high...
I wish he would turn back
I wish he would I wish he would...

He�s a dreamer
He told me he could fly
He�s a charmer
Don�t u ever ask me why

He climbs so high...
I wish he would turn back
Turn around to see me smiling

He is hurting...
I wish he would turn back
I wish he would I wish he would
I wish he would...

I cant explain what�s happening to him
No I cant believe it�s happening to me
When he�s in front of me
He�s all that I need
Oh baby you know I cant help it
I miss the old him
I miss the old him..

Maybe I know today�s a perfect day
That�s why I go out and watch him play
He looks at me..
He turns his back on me
He holds her hands tightly

He stares at me
He wouldn�t smile at me
But I wish he would,i wish he would
I wish he would...

Ohh..i know that one day he�d remember him
He�d remember this,forget where he is
And all the good times yeahhh
He�s still the same he misses me

He�s still wanting to be with me
It�s all good,it�s all good...
Yeah yeah...

We are dreamers
We thought that we could fly
We are lovers
Don�t you ever ask me...
Don�t you ever ask me why...