Soulja Boy ft. 50 Cent - Mean Mug Hot Lyrics N Video

Soulja Boy ft. 50 Cent - Mean Mug Hot Lyrics N Video

* Artist : Soulja Boy
* Song : Mean Mug
* Album : The DeAndre Way

Watch Soulja Boy ft. 50 Cent � Mean Mug Hot Lyrics N Video




Soulja Boy Mean Mug Hot Lyrics N Video

My flow sicker, your dough thick, well my dough thicker
you talk sh-t I will kick your door n-gga
I call my goons, my brand new chopper is coming soon

AK47 got them dialing 9-11
I pull that trigger, you f-ck with my lil n-gga
I come through get ya, hop out them hollow�s hit ya
keep thinking it�s a game, n-gga�s aint playing

Soulja Boy I�ll bust your brain
a n-gga talking all that sh-t
y�all n-ggas cannot represent
f-cking with the youngest killer, youngest gorilla n-gga
split ya I deal with ya

Knife sticker, ice picker, run for ya life n-gga
I won�t tell ya twice
b-tch go run do the dougie, all the gangsta�s they love me
these hoes they be all on me
they can�t help that they want me
they want me back

Im on another level, b-tch you heard me say that do you
SOD I never mentioned you cause you not worthy

Yeah, we royalty dont talk to me
b-tch you not worthy

mean mug, n-gga you gon mug who?
rob me? n-gga we gon rob you
choppers on me, n-ggas we don�t give a f-ck
I�m in the club, n-gga f-ck your mean mugs
f-ck your mean mugs
n-gga f-ck your mean mug
f-ck your mean mug
n-gga f-ck your mean mug
f-ck your mean mug
n-gga f-ck your mean mug
f-ck your mean mug
n-gga f-ck your mean mug

When I�m trippin� Im twisted, I slap my clip in
when I flip, hoe duck down when I start gettin�
I�m iced out, b-tch my neck and my ears drippin�
I lost count all this paper I be gettin�

any f-cking game n-gga pass me the ball
and watch a n-gga ball, I�m Gucci to the draws
I�m money over all, I don�t really give a f-ck
tatted on my neck and throat and them girls lick me up

Lick me up til I pop shawty swallow evry drop
from the balls to the top
she must do this sh-t a lot
she�s a freak she�s a pro
got that paper it�s a go
bring the Kush, bring the dro
she might bless ya on the low

Man, Thats why I pick you up off the ground
if you make a f-cking sound
disrespect my f-cking crew
b-tch is you f-cking clown
get the f-ck back n-gga
we up in the club
high as f-ck, talk sh-t and you gon get dropped

Yeah, misery loves company n-gga
I send you to see your dead muthaf-cking homies