Taio Cruz ft. Jennifer Lopez - Dynamite Remix Hot Lyrics N Video

Taio Cruz ft. Jennifer Lopez - Dynamite Remix Hot Lyrics N Video

* Artist : Taio Cruz
* Song : Dynamite Remix

Watch Taio Cruz ft. Jennifer Lopez - Dynamite Remix Music Hot Lyrics N Video




Taio Cruz Dynamite Remix Hot Lyrics N Video

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes,
Saying AYO
Gotta let go
I wanna celebrate and live my life,
Saying AYO
Baby, let�s go

I came to dance, dance, dance, dance
I hit the floor
�Cause that�s my plans, plans, plans, plans
I�m wearing all my favorite brands, brands, brands, brands

Give me space for both my hands, hands, hands, hands, hands
You , you
�Cause it goes on and on and on�
And it goes on and on and on�
Yeaaah!

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes,
Saying AYO
Gotta let go
I wanna celebrate and live my life,
Saying AYO
Baby, let�s go

�Cause we gon� rock this club,
We gon� go all night,
We gon� light it up,
Like it�s dynamite
�Cause I told you once,
Now I told you twice,
We gon� light it up
Like it�s dynamite

I came to move, move, move, move
Get out the way me and my crew, crew, crew, crew
I�m in the club so I�m gonna do, do, do, do
Just what the f-ck I came here to do, do, do, do
Ye , ye

�Cause it goes on and on and on�
And it goes on and on and on�
Yeaaah!

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes,
Saying AYO
Gotta let go
I wanna celebrate and live my life,
Saying AYO
Baby, let�s go

�Cause we gon� rock this club,
We gon� go all night,
We gon� light it up,
Like it�s dynamite
�Cause I told you once,
Now I told you twice,
We gon� light it up
Like it�s dynamite

I�m gonna take it all like
I�m gonna be the last one standing
I�m over it all� like
I�m gonna be the last one landing
�Cause I, I, I, believe it
And I, I, I
I just want it all�(I just want it all�)
I�m gonna put my hands in the air
Hands, hands in the air
Put your hands in the air

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes,
Saying AYO
Gotta let go
I wanna celebrate and live my life,
Saying AYO
Baby, let�s go

�Cause we gon� rock this club,
We gon� go all night,
We gon� light it up,
Like it�s dynamite
�Cause I told you once,
Now I told you twice,
We gon� light it up
Like it�s dynamite