* Artist : Wiz Khalifa
* Song : Black & Yellow
Watch Wiz Khalifa - Black & Yellow Music Hot Lyrics N Video
Wiz Khalifa Black & Yellow Hot Lyrics N Video
[Intro]
Yeah ah ha
you know what it is
Black and yellow, black and yellow
Black and yellow, black and yellow
(repeated)
[Chorus]
Yeah, ahuh
You know what it is
Everything I do, yeah I do it best
Yeah ahuh
Screamin that's nothin
When I pulled up the lot, that nothin
Rep up in my town when you see me you know everything
Black and yellow (4x)
I put it down from the whip to my diamonds are
Black and yellow (4x)
[Verse 1 - Wiz Khalifa]
Uh, black stripe, yellow paint
the n-ggas scared of it but them hoes aint
soon as I hit the club look at them hoes face
put the pedal once make the floor shake
suede inside, engine roaring
it�s the big boy you know what I pay for it
and I got the pedal to the metal
got you n-ggas checking game I�m balling out on every level
hear them haters talk but there�s nothing you can tell em
just made a million, got another million on my schedule
no love for em n-gga breaking hearts
no keys, push the start
[Chorus]
Yeah, ahuh
You know what it is
Everything I do, yeah I do it best
Yeah ahuh
Screamin that's nothin
When I pulled up the lot, that nothin
Rep up in my town when you see me you know everything
Black and yellow (4x)
I put it down from the whip to my diamonds are
Black and yellow (4x)
[Verse 2 - Wiz Khalifa]
Got a call from my jeweler this just in
and b-tches love me cuz Im f-cking with there best friends
not a lesbian but she a freak though
come stay for one night I�m shining all week hoe
I�m sippin (?) and rocking yellow diamonds
so many rocks in my watch I can�t tell what the time is
got a pocket full of big faces
throw it up cuz every n-gga that I�m with tailored
[Chorus]
Yeah, ahuh
You know what it is
Everything I do, yeah I do it best
Yeah ahuh
Screamin that's nothin
When I pulled up the lot, that nothin
Rep up in my town when you see me you know everything
Black and yellow (4x)
I put it down from the whip to my diamonds are
Black and yellow (4x)
[Bridge - Wiz Khalifa]
Stay high like how I�m supposed to do
that crowd underneath them clouds can�t get close to you
and my car look unapproachable
super clean but its super mean
she wanna f-ck with them cats
smoke weed count stacks
get fly and take trips and thats that
real rap, i let her get high if she want she feel
convertible drop feel, �87 the top peel back
[Chorus]
Yeah, ahuh
You know what it is
Everything I do, yeah I do it best
Yeah ahuh
Screamin that's nothin
When I pulled up the lot, that nothin
Rep up in my town when you see me you know everything
Black and yellow (4x)
I put it down from the whip to my diamonds are
Black and yellow (4x)