Drake - I Get Lonely Too Hot Lyrics N Video

Drake - I Get Lonely Too Hot Lyrics N Video

* Artist : Drake
* Song : I Get Lonely Too
* Album : It�s Never Enough



Watch Drake - I Get Lonely Too Hot Lyrics N Video



Drake I Get Lonely Too Hot Lyrics N Video

Waited on you for so long
Too many days since January
I�m still sitting here alone
We shoulda did this already
said I gotta email today
kinda thought that you, forgot about me
but I wanna hit you back too say
just like you, I get lonely�

[Chorus]
Baby,
I could really get to know you
take my time and show you
don�t tell anybody what we do
when I get lonely

Take Me,
to another place where I�ll be
face to face, just you and me
with no rules, just like you
I get lonely too ooh ooh
hoo ooh hoh, hoo ooh hoh
just like you
I get lonely too ooh ooh
hoo ooh hoh
just like you
I get lonely

Waiting for us too get it on
ain�t gotta love to cost any
hope it ain�t like that for long
I�ll be your friend if you let me
don�t wanna come off strong
cuz too many people wanna get me
but you know I do what I gotta do
just like you, I get lonely yoo

[Chorus]
Baby,
I could really get to know you
take my time and show you
don�t tell anybody what we do
when I get lonely

Take Me,
to another place where I�ll be
face to face, just you and me
with no rules, just like you
I get lonely too ooh ooh
hoo ooh hoh, hoo ooh hoh
just like you
I get lonely too ooh ooh
hoo ooh hoh
just like you
I get lonely

[Bridge]
Hoh ooh hoh
Hoh ooh hoh
Hoh ooh hoh
just like you
I get lonely too
Hoh ooh hoh
Hoh ooh hoh
Hoh ooh hoh

[Chorus]
Baby,
I could really get to know you
take my time and show you
don�t tell anybody what we do
when I get lonely

Take Me,
to another place where I�ll be
face to face, just you and me
with no rules, just like you
I get lonely too ooh ooh
hoo ooh hoh, hoo ooh hoh
just like you
I get lonely too ooh ooh
hoo ooh hoh
just like you
I get lonely

I get lonely

just like you