I patiently waited for something to replace my dark
I got out of my bed cos I couldn�t sleep I took my car
It�s beautiful moonlit road tonight
I�ve got no one here by my side
I used to walk under these lights with you
And even if you left a long time ago
I miss you so
And even if you left a long time ago
I miss you so
And it�s hard to tell
If you ever come again
And it�s hard to tell
If you felt this for someone else
And it�s hard to tell
If you want to remember this
It�s hard to tell
I�ve always known
I was never your muse
Never looked at me the way I look at you
And you always that you love me more
But you never show it to me before
I�ll always know I was never your muse
And it�s hard to tell
If you ever come again
And it�s hard to tell
If you felt this for someone else
And it�s hard to tell
If you want to remember this
And it�s hard to tell
And it�s hard to tell
And it�s hard to tell
It�s hard cos you don�t come around anymore
I hope you find whatever is
You�re looking for
I hope you miss the streets like I do
Cos this is what love of me and you