Lirik Lagu Bittersweet - 1234

Lirik Lagu Bittersweet - 1234

One two three four five
How many times untill you can decide
What�s wrong when u can�t feel it right
No need for you to run and hide

Five six seven eight
We didn�t came here to educate
We came here just too stay up late
Alert your friends there�ll be a raid

No matter what you do
Or where you go
It�s in your brain
Because u just can�t let it go

One two month before
She made me wrote this silly line
I can�t get through but is that a crime
I�m lost for words forgot how it rhyme

Five six seven times
Attractive still your eyes and smile
It makes me feel so good inside
Because it�ll come to you
When the time is right

No matter what you do
Or where you go
It�s in your brain
It�s in your vein
Because u just can�t let it go

Hey wait
I can wait
Everybody�s looking for better days
And i keep looking for better ways
Don�t you worry there will be another day