Say I�d be rockin� down here
Around here...
But it�s about to get a little crazy up in here
Cause we can�t escape this club
And I�m about gonna take it up
And I can see I got you trippin� for this oh
And I�m in tendency...
Houstan...
We got a little problem
We got a little problem
And I�m gonna solve them
Houstan..
We got a little problem
We got a little problem
Cause I�m a gonna I come...
This how we going down going down
I�m gonna break it, break it..
Break it down...
This is a take over
This is a take over
Now I want you at ahead
And I�m gonna tell ya
And I tell you what I said
I�m in control...
That�s how I roll
The wall until the morning
This is I wanting ...
Houstan...
We got a little problem
We got a little problem
I�m gonna solve them
Houstan...
We got a little problem
We got a little problem
Cause I a gonna I come
This how we going down going down
I�m gonna break it
Break it, break it down
This is a take over
This is a take over
Nananana...oh..oh...
Nananana...oh..oh...
Nananana...oh..oh...
Nananana...oh..oh...
Now let me see put ur hands up
I wanna see you put your hands up..
Put your hands up....