Lirik Lagu Siti Nurhaliza Feat Sean Kingston - Remember You

Lirik Lagu Siti Nurhaliza Feat Sean Kingston - Remember You

If we never make it back
To what we used to be
I hope you know i tried to give you all of me
I don�t wanna wake up tomorrow
If our memories filled with sorrow
I�d rather smile when i remember you
If you find someone
That can love you right
I won�t stand in your way
I won�t even fight, no
I won�t forget
I�ll always remember you...

Babygirl you are my darling
Felling you the hardest
Now my baby i�ve been missing you the longest
Found a new one to give your heart
To the way i acted i don�t blame you
But you always on my mind
Think about you all the time
And i�m wishing you were mine
Reminiscing all the time, when i had your love

When i had your love you forever be in my heart
You�ll always have my heart
You�re everything i wanted
Exactly what i needed
I see your heart has now moved on
Got me sitting here i�m singing sad songs
I�m a love you forever
Baby i forget you never
January to december always remember you...

If you find someone
That can love you right
I won�t even fight,
No i won�t forget i�ll always remember you
Like the sun will rise
As the seasons change
I will walk through life
Til the very end, no i won�t regret
I�ll always remember you, remember you, rember you
I won�t forget i�ll always remember you...

I don�t wanna wake up tomorrow
If our memories filled with sorrow
I�d rather smile when i remember you
If you find someone
That can love you right
I won�t stand in your way
I won�t even fight, no
I won�t forget i�ll always remember you...

Like the sun will rise
As the seasons change
I will walk through life
Til the very end, no i won�t regret
I�ll always remember you
If you find someone
That can love you right
I won�t stand in your way
I won�t even fight, no...