It all begin at a show one weekend
I was a friend of your cousin
Said hey how you�ve been and
With your checkered shirt on
And my Reebok shoes on
This was something random
Turned into something awesome
And I smile a lot now
Well I�m happier somehow
No I don�t know what is up with me
I had too much recently
No they don�t know much about us
When we�re exchanging glances
We�ll figure out one day
What happen on your 24th birthday
It all begin with a simple confession
You had the nerve to kiss me
When I was on the verge to miss you
And it happened
Know and understand
No, I won�t even barge
We�ve already hang on much
So save me in your playlist so
You won�t forget this
This don�t quite going
You still had me on looking
With your checkered shirt on
And my Reebok shoes on
This was something random
Turned into something awesome
It all begin at a show one weekend
I was a friend of your cousin
Said hey how you�ve been and
With your checkered shirt on
And my Reebok shoes on
This was something random
Turned into something awesome
And I smile a lot now
Well I�m happier somehow
No I don�t know what is up with me
I had too much recently
No they don�t know much about us
When we�re exchanging glances
We�ll figure out one day
What happen on your 24th birthday
It all begin with a simple confession
You had the nerve to kiss me
When I was on the verge to miss you
And it happened
Know and understand
No, I won�t even barge
We�ve already hang on much
So save me in your playlist so
You won�t forget this
This don�t quite going
You still had me on looking
With your checkered shirt on
And my Reebok shoes on
This was something random
Turned into something awesome