Jason DeRulo - Queen Of Hearts Hot Lyrics N Video
Queen of hearts.
Queen of hearts.
She the type of girl to make ya lazy.
Don�t wanna do a thing.
I�ve been thinking crazy lately;
Like buying her a ring.
I used to be at the party with ladies, getting down.
I used to play with them girls
But, I�m thinking different now.
Oooooh she�s a star;
She makes me fly.
Takin� me places, I�ve never seen.
Two worlds apart.
But, she don�t mind,
Cause she�s got her wings.
I ain�t the only one in love,
Reputation is a bad girl;
Cause she the queen of hearts.
She had me open from the start,
Having had her I wish I dealt the cards.
Shorty�s the queen of hearts.
Queen of hearts (Ooh ooooh oooh)
Shorty�s the queen of hearts (Ooh ooooh oooh)
Shorty�s the queen of hearts.
Can�t wait to wake up in the morning,
Knowing she�ll be around.
Heaven shoulda sent a warning;
Before sending me an angel down.
I used to chase all the money, the cars, and all them broads.
But, I don�t care for them thangs ever since she stole my heart.
Oooooh she�s a star;
She makes me fly.
Takin� me places, I�ve never seen.
Two worlds apart.
But, she don�t mind,
Cause she�s got her wings.
I ain�t the only one in love,
Reputation is a bad girl;
Cause she the queen of hearts.
She had me open from the start,
Having had her I wish I dealt the cards.
Shorty�s the queen of hearts.
Queen of hearts (Ooh ooooh oooh)
Shorty�s the queen of hearts (Ooh ooooh oooh)
Shorty�s the queen of hearts.
I ain�t the only one in love,
Reputation is a bad girl;
Cause she the queen of hearts.
She had me open from the start,
Having had her I wish I dealt the cards.
Shorty�s the queen of hearts.
Queen of hearts (Ooh ooooh oooh)
Shorty�s the queen of hearts (Ooh ooooh oooh)
Shorty�s the queen of hearts.
Jason DeRulo - Queen Of Hearts Music Video Hot Lyrics N Video