Miley Cyrus - When I Look At You Hot Lyrics N Video

Miley Cyrus - When I Look At You Hot Lyrics N Video

When I Look At You mp3 zshare rapidshare mediafire filetube 4shared usershare supload zippyshare by Miley Cyrus collected from Wikipedia

Miley Cyrus - When I Look At You Hot Lyrics N Video

Everybody needs inspiration,
Everybody needs a song
A beautiful melody
When the nights so long

Cause there is no guarantee
That this life is easy�

Yea when my world is falling apart
When there�s no light to break up the dark
That�s when I, I�
I look at you

When the waves
Are flooding the shore and I can�t
Find my way home anymore
That�s when I, I�
I look at you

When I look At You I see forgiveness
I see the truth
You love me for who I am
Like the stars Hold the moon
Right there where they belong
And I Know I�m Not Alone.

Yea when my world is falling apart
When there�s no light to break up the dark
That�s when I, I�
I look at you

When the waves
Are flooding the shore and I can�t
Find my way home anymore
That�s when I, I�
I look at you

You appear just like a dream to me
Just like Kaleidoscope colors that
Cover Me, All I need every
Breath that I breathe don�t you know
You�re beautiful�

Yea Yea Yea

When the waves
Are flooding the shore and I can�t
Find my way home anymore
That�s when I, I�
I look at you
I look at you

Yea Yea Oh OH OH

And you appear Just like a dream
To me.



Miley Cyrus - When I Look At You Music Video Hot Lyrics N Video