Anoop Desai - My Name Hot Lyrics N Video

Anoop Desai - My Name Hot Lyrics N Video

My Name mp3 zshare rapidshare mediafire supload megaupload zippyshare filetube 4shared usershare by Anoop Desai collected from Wikipedia

Anoop Desai - My Name Hot Lyrics N Video Ringtone Mp3

Yeahhh�

Girl you pop it like a toaster
Makin� me want to get closer
Baby I gotta get to know you
Got my heartbeat pumpin� strong

Use your powers of persuasion
Baby I�m here for the takin�
The way you work it is amazing
Baby you got it goin� on

So bad you need a timeout
Give me a ____ we can ride out
I�m ready for my try out
I hear you callin� my name

[I hear you callin' my name
I hear you callin' my name] x 4

Heyyy�Yeahhh�

Girl you drop it like an album (yeah)
Everyone�s heading out to get one
Hope you _____ my home run
Baby I�m goin�, goin� gone

So won�t you come over here and
Just let me take over and then
We�ll start the night (over again)
We�ll be rocking out to the groove

So bad you need a timeout
Give me a ____ we can ride out
I�m ready for my try out
You�ll never be the same

I�m ready to move you
Let�s break all the rules
freehotmp3lyrics.blogspot.com
There�s nothing that we wouldn�t do
I have you callin� my name

[I hear you callin' my name
I hear you callin' my name] x 8

As far as my eyes can see
You should stay here and come kick it with me
I know ___________ with your charm
____________________

I can hear you callin� my name (Anoop?)
I wanna hear my name (Anoop?)
Won�t you do like DC and say my name (He says �for me� after in the rehearsal version)

[I hear you callin' my name
I hear you callin' my name] x 3

I hear you callin� my name



Anoop Desai - My Name Music Hot Lyrics N Video