Christina Aguilera - Not Myself Tonight Hot Lyrics N Video

Christina Aguilera - Not Myself Tonight Hot Lyrics N Video

Not Myself Tonight mp3 zshare rapidshare mediafire supload megaupload zippyshare filetube 4shared usershare by Christina Aguilera collected from Wikipedia

Christina Aguilera - Not Myself Tonight Hot Lyrics N Video

You know tonight, I am feeling a little out control
is this me, you wanna get crazy, because I don�t give a�

[1ST VERSE]
I�m out of character, I�m in rare form
And if you really knew me, you�d know its not the norm

[B SECTION]
Cause I�m doing things that I normally won�t do
the old me�s gone I feel brand new
freehotmp3lyrics.blogspot.com
and if you don�t like it fuck you

The music�s on and I�m dancing
I�m normally in the corner just standing
I�m feeling unusual
I don�t care cause this is my night

[HOOK x2]
I�m not myself tonight
tonight I�m not the same girl same girl

[2ND VERSE]
I�m dancing a lot and I�m taking shots I�m feeling fine
I�m kissing all the boys and the girls
someone call the doctor cause I lost my mind

[B SECTION]
Cause I�m doing things that I normally won�t do
the old me�s gone I feel brand new
and if you don�t like it fuck you

The music�s on and I�m dancing
I�m normally in the corner just standing
I�m feeling unusual
I don�t care cause this is my night

[HOOK x2]

[BRIDGE]
In the morning, when I wake up
I�ll go back to the girl I used to be
but baby not tonight

[HOOK x2]

Yah, that feels good, I needed that
Get crazy, let�s go, that�s right
Come on, give it to me now, don�t stop



Christina Aguilera - Not Myself Tonight Hot Lyrics N Video