
Drake - Over Music Hot Lyrics N Video
[Drake - Chorus]
I know way too many people here right now that I didn�t know last year
who the f-ck are y�all
I swear it feels like the last few nights we�ve been everywhere and back
but I just can�t remember it all
what am I doing, what am I doing
oh yeah thats right, I�m doing me, I�m doing me
I�m living life right now man
and this what I�m do til its over
til it�s over, it�s far from over
[Verse 1]
alright, bottles on me
long as I�m a drink it
never drop the ball, f-ck y�all thinking
making sure the young money ship is never sinking
bout to set it off in this b-tch Jada Pinkett
I shouldn�t have drove, tell me how I�m getting home
you too fine to be laying down in bed alone
I can teach you how to speak my language Rosetta stone
I swear this life is like the sweetest thing I�ve ever known
got to go thriller Mike Jackson on these n-ggas
all I need is a f-cking red jackets with some zippers
super good (?) a package of the swishas
I did it over night, it couldn�t happen any quicker
y�all know them, but f-ck it me either
but point the biggest skeptic out I�ll make them a believer
it wouldn�t be the first time I�ve done it throwing hundreds
when I should be throwing ones b-tch I run it ahh,
[Chorus]
[Verse 2]
Uhhh,
one thing bout music when it hits you feel no pain
and I swear I got this sh-t that makes these b-tches go insane
so they tell me that they love me I know better than that it�s just game
it�s just what comes from fame
and I�m ready for that I�m just saying
I really can�t complain, everything is kosher
two thumbs up, even Anne Roper
I really can�t see the end getting any closer
but I�ll probably still be the man when everything is over
so I�m riding through the city with my high beams on
can you see me can you see me get your Visine on
y�all just do not fit the picture
turn your widescreen on
if you thinking Imma quit before I die dream on
man they treat me like a legend
am I really this cold
I�m really too young to be felling this old
it�s about time you admit it who you kidding man
nobody�s ever done it like I did it
ahh
[Chorus]
Over Hot Lyrics N Video by Drake, Music Ringtones Mp3 Lyrics and Video
Over Song is lead single recorded by Canadian rapper Drake off his debut, full-length studio album "Thank Me Later" expected for released in May 2010. The single was produced by Boi-1da and released on Drake's blog on March 4, 2010.